- UNCED Earth Summit 1992
- Conversations with George W. Hunt
- Jewish Lightning
- Facebook: Corruption and Control
- Islam Receives Jesus Christ the Messiah
- Currency Derivatives – $45 Trillion Business
- Federal Reserve Closed Saturday
- Stolen Kennedy Bonds: Whodunit?
- The Arab Revolutions and The Rothschild’s
- The Big Bad Bank
- World Conservation Bank: Revisited
- New World Bank
- New World Bank: Religion & Rulers
- Utah, May 10th, 1991
- Faith and Liberty
- Conspiracy Theory
- George Hunt on The Alex Jones Show
In the second part of the Conversations with George Washington Hunt we learn about how Mr. Hunt lost his Job at a large multinational corporation because he questioned them about their pollution policies. George had sold paper products at a company, formally known as, Scott Paper Co. At a particular company meeting he was asked to put in his thoughts and ask any questions he’d like. George asked the vice presidents at Scott Paper about what kinds of plans they have for balancing out their harmful pollutions on the environment. George was approached after he headed back to work and was told that the question he asked stirred up too much dissatisfactory buzz that George speaking up for the environment and down to corporate policy is the fine line that they didn’t want to cross so they decided his time at the company had to be expelled.
The expose documentary by George Washington Hunt of a secret bank created over the past 25 years all digital updated and new. June 2009. To find out more check out The Big Bad Bank Printed Manual with the entire dialogue from The Big Bad Bank DVD production found at http://www.thebigbadbank.com
Also you can read the script that was used in the recording of this 2009 film here.