- UNCED Earth Summit 1992
- Conversations with George W. Hunt
- Jewish Lightning
- Facebook: Corruption and Control
- Islam Receives Jesus Christ the Messiah
- Currency Derivatives – $45 Trillion Business
- Federal Reserve Closed Saturday
- Stolen Kennedy Bonds: Whodunit?
- The Arab Revolutions and The Rothschild’s
- The Big Bad Bank
- World Conservation Bank: Revisited
- New World Bank
- New World Bank: Religion & Rulers
- Utah, May 10th, 1991
- Faith and Liberty
- Conspiracy Theory
- George Hunt on The Alex Jones Show
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced at her stepping-down party on February 1st that a consortium of the State Department, the World Wide Web Foundation and Google, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Intel and Cisco Systems has been created to develop the African Internet.
Their group is called ”The Alliance for an Affordable Internet” and
President Obama has already promised to grant a total of $307 billion to the Silicon Valley for the technology and systems required for this Africa adventure. In other words, Americans are picking up the tab for the $307 billion Obama has granted to create an African Internet. Moreover, I doubt that Americans will probably ever use it so we’ll get nothing in return for for our money.
Obama’s home town of Nairobi, Kenya, has already been dubbed as ”Africa’s Siiicon Valley” by Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt, But why should the U.S. foot the bill for this low-priority project while millions of Americans are unemployed and our infrastructure requires so many repairs? We’ll miss that $307 billion, President Obama.
George Washington Hunt
George Hunt’s re-master of the original edition of the New World Bank, Religion and Rulers documentary from 1988. In this video George talks with Charles Wheeling about his findings at the 4th World Wilderness Congress the year before.